A downloadable game
Update: This site won't be updated, because it's not worth it before having a demo. Until then, find me on GameJolt. ( /@Tudvari )
I always loved the Diablo franchise and 2 years ago I wanted to make my dreamgame in Unity3D. But I failed. And now I give it another try, now with more knowledge and patience :)
I will also work on this project as my thesis so I must stick to it for at least 1,5 years.
And as usual, I'll make videos about my progress, so I can get some feedback, and make a friendly community.
My main directions are:
- randomly generated maps,
- dark and gothic atmosphere,
- non-linear world and story,
- combining elements of Diablo, Dark Souls, and Rogue,
- flexible playstyles,
- also playable with friends.
I can't really talk about specifics yet because they are still undecided, and currently I am only implementing the basics of the game.
- Aeldun's Combat OverhaulMay 18, 2019
- Dungeon Generating Step By Step in Unity3D - Now with cycles and corridors!Apr 27, 2019
- DevLog #3 - Cyclic Maps!Apr 20, 2019
- DevLog #2 - Combat and AI!Apr 20, 2019
- DevLog #1 - Dungeon Exploring!Apr 20, 2019
- DevLog #0 - My PlansApr 20, 2019
- Dungeon Generating Step By Step - version 1Apr 20, 2019
- My old Diablo-like game and my next tryApr 20, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.